Sunday 6 April 2014

Start of the Easter holidays and time to craft!

Easter holidays...time to spend in the craft room and with family. A much needed time to rest, relax and realise what the rest of life is.
Have been reintroduced to my sewing machine through the 'sewing bee' on TV, not normal viewing for me but have been inspired by upcycling and renovating old clothes...so a trip to the charity shops will be on the cards.
Next is to finish some beading projects already started and some repair jobs.....then to tackle some of my hoard from my visit to The Big Bead show yesterday...mixed with lots of beady people and met up with friends...a lovely, yet expensive day.
lucite flowers, heart millefori and lots of thread! 

Gorgeous owl cabochon to bezel and make a pendant and copper finding from my friend Buffy.

Lots of browns and gold seed beads and rivolis for my beaded owl.....own design that I'm playing with at the moment.

This should keep me busy ...but I do have the torch in the garage that has been calling me and some crochet projects to be finishing! Will post pics of my progress so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment